Crown (CRW) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on May 24th. One Crown coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0155 or 0.00000053 BTC on exchanges. Over the last week, Crown has traded 5.3% lower against the dollar. Crown has a total market capitalization of $462,166.81 and $12.00 worth of Crown was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $29,275.19 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $191.78 or 0.00655096 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $50.63 or 0.00172930 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00000900 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.39 or 0.00004756 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.97 or 0.00016990 BTC.
- Bogged Finance (BOG) traded 19.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00001469 BTC.
- DAOBet (BET) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0318 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- Uno Re (UNO) traded down 16% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0860 or 0.00000294 BTC.
- Unbound (UNB) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000009 BTC.
Crown Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Crown was created in 2014 as a proof of work digital currency and an alternative to FIAT currencies. It migrated to a custom proof of stake consensus mechanism in April 2019. CRW provides an open-access, decentralized economy that uses blockchain technology to support new applications. “
Buying and Selling Crown
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Crown directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Crown should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Crown using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Crown Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crown and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.