Telos (TLOS) traded down 2.4% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on May 23rd. One Telos coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.34 or 0.00001123 BTC on major exchanges. Over the last week, Telos has traded 5.8% lower against the dollar. Telos has a market capitalization of $91.43 million and $8.59 million worth of Telos was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Oasis Network (ROSE) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0699 or 0.00000232 BTC.
- Bitcoin 2 (BTC2) traded 16.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00001550 BTC.
- Tokes (TKS) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0160 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- BitcoinPoS (BPS) traded 27.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0799 or 0.00000265 BTC.
- TurtleNetwork (TN) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Sierracoin (SIERRA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $8,997.56 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Affil Coin (AC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $3.42 or 0.00010805 BTC.
Telos Coin Profile
Proof of Stake
hashing algorithm. Telos’ total supply is 355,208,371 coins and its circulating supply is 270,123,444 coins. Telos’ official Twitter account is @HelloTelos and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Telos is /r/TelosNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Telos’ official website is telosfoundation.io.
According to CryptoCompare, “Telos is a networked ecosystem enabling visionary leaders and communities to work together to build a new global economy. TLOS is the network's native digital asset required for voting the future direction of the network and staking or leasing to developers for computation and throughput. “
Telos Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Telos directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Telos should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Telos using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Telos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Telos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.