Redd (RDD) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on May 14th. One Redd coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0011 or 0.00000008 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Redd has a market capitalization of $30.62 million and approximately $498,877.00 worth of Redd was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Redd has traded flat against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $29,946.01 or 0.99823114 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.62 or 0.00035398 BTC.
- Techpay Coin (TPC) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00000926 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00000836 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00001489 BTC.
- Nestree (EGG) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0234 or 0.00000078 BTC.
- Venus (XVS) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.58 or 0.00015279 BTC.
- mStable USD (MUSD) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003345 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded up 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00001051 BTC.
- Tranchess (CHESS) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00000915 BTC.
Redd Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Reddcoin is trying to jump on the tipping bandwagon by making itself the social network donation go to default. A Scrypt coin with a 60 second block time and block retargeting using kimoto's gravity well. The coin also includes a 5% annual inflation after the 27.5 billion have been mined by PoW. Alongside Reddcoin includes an innovative proof of stake velocity algorithm. “
Redd Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Redd directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Redd should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Redd using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Redd Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Redd and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.