Denarius (D) traded down 24.1% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on May 14th. In the last seven days, Denarius has traded down 51.4% against the US dollar. One Denarius coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0436 or 0.00000148 BTC on exchanges. Denarius has a total market cap of $341,440.94 and approximately $174.00 worth of Denarius was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- SpaceChain (SPC) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Limitless VIP (VIP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Bulwark (BWK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0327 or 0.00000350 BTC.
- VIP Token (VIP) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Electra (ECA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $229.03 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Dcoin Token (DT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0100 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- CrazyMiner (PWR) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000002 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Building upon the original Bitcoin. Denarius features changes such as Stealth Addresses, Native TOR, Cross-Chain Atomic Swaps, Proof of Data, Hybrid MasterNode System (Fortuna Stakes), Encrypted Messaging, Multi-Signature Addresses & Transactions, and Tribus (a new PoW hashing algorithm). A maximum of 10,000,000 D is to be created during the hybrid PoW/PoS lifecycle of 3 years, which then transitions to Proof of Stake (6% APR) entirely after the first 3 years. Denarius also has Proof of Data and IPFS built into the wallet. The wallet runs on all existing Operating Systems and for those who use Coinomi wallet, you can find it there as well. Denarius has a Hybrid MasterNode system named Fortuna Stakes. It aims to have a fair distribution reward system which ensures that all Fortuna Stakes receive the same income over time. Fortuna Stakes reportedly receive 33% of each POW & POS block that is mined. FS/MN Collateral is 5000 D. Tribus (Latin for three) is the Proof of Work hashing algorithm used in Denarius. Tribus consists of three of what it believes to be the most popular and secure cryptography algorithms that were featured in the NIST5: JH, Keccak, and Echo. “
Denarius Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Denarius directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Denarius should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Denarius using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Denarius Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Denarius and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.