Aeon (AEON) traded 5.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on May 14th. One Aeon coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0333 or 0.00000111 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Aeon has traded down 49% against the U.S. dollar. Aeon has a total market cap of $527,173.00 and approximately $1,069.00 worth of Aeon was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $155.24 or 0.00517482 BTC.
- Coalculus (COAL) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 15.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Infinitus Token (INF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000374 BTC.
- Monero Classic (XMC) traded down 15.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00000870 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded down 17.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0179 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded up 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0660 or 0.00000220 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- INFAM (INF) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.18 or 0.00003925 BTC.
Aeon Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Aeon is a private, secure, untraceable, decentralized digital currency. You are your bank, you control your funds, and nobody can trace your transfers unless you allow them to do so. Aeon uses a cryptographically sound system to allow you to send and receive funds without your transactions being easily revealed on the blockchain (the ledger of transactions that everyone has). This ensures that your purchases, receipts, and all transfers remain absolutely private by default. Using the power of a distributed peer-to-peer consensus network, every transaction on the network is cryptographically secured. Individual wallets have a 25-word mnemonic seed that is only displayed once and can be written down to backup the wallet. Wallet files are encrypted with a passphrase to ensure they are useless if stolen. By taking advantage of ring signatures, a special property of a certain type of cryptography, Aeon is able to ensure that transactions are not only untraceable but have an optional measure of ambiguity that ensures that transactions cannot easily be tied back to an individual user or computer. “
Aeon Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Aeon directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Aeon should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Aeon using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Aeon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aeon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.