IOST (CURRENCY:IOST) traded up 3% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on January 15th. During the last week, IOST has traded 0.4% higher against the dollar. IOST has a market capitalization of $539.15 million and approximately $26.80 million worth of IOST was traded on exchanges in the last day. One IOST coin can currently be bought for about $0.0298 or 0.00000069 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Solana (SOL) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $146.19 or 0.00339673 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.35 or 0.00005453 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002325 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.00 or 0.00003275 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $25.82 or 0.00059996 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00001079 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002325 BTC.
- Parkgene (GENE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $25.59 or 0.00045023 BTC.
- Fantom (FTM) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.88 or 0.00006685 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Internet of Services (IOS) is an Ethereum-based platform that provides its users a way to exchange online services and digital goods. I also enables developers to deploy large scale dApps. IOS token is an ERC20 token that serves as a medium of exchange on IOS' platform. Proof of Believability (PoB) is the consensus algorithm used by the IOST blockchain. Proof of Believability enables high transaction speed without compromising network security. In order to achieve this, it uses several factors including how many IOST tokens the node holds, its reputation, its contribution, and its behaviour. “
IOST Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as IOST directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade IOST should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy IOST using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for IOST Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for IOST and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.