Conflux Network (CURRENCY:CFX) traded flat against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on January 14th. Over the last week, Conflux Network has traded flat against the US dollar. Conflux Network has a market cap of $280.11 million and approximately $21.55 million worth of Conflux Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Conflux Network coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.32 or 0.00000658 BTC on exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $42,965.66 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3,284.51 or 0.07644492 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 15.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000439 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $143.84 or 0.00334776 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $388.72 or 0.00904731 BTC.
- The Sandbox (SAND) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.88 or 0.00011365 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $32.10 or 0.00074705 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $224.60 or 0.00522739 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.77 or 0.00008779 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $112.46 or 0.00261742 BTC.
Conflux Network Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “In 2018, the Conflux Foundation was formed and a regulatory compliant fundraise was completed to build an open infrastructure based on this breakthrough consensus mechanism. Soon after, Conflux established itself as the only state endorsed public, permissionless blockchain in China. This progressive research provides a solution to the ‘blockchain trilemma’ problem with a novel Tree-Graph consensus mechanism that optimizes security, scalability and decentralization. “
Buying and Selling Conflux Network
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Conflux Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Conflux Network should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Conflux Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Conflux Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Conflux Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.