AmonD (CURRENCY:AMON) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on January 14th. One AmonD coin can now be purchased for about $0.0010 or 0.00000002 BTC on exchanges. Over the last week, AmonD has traded down 2.6% against the dollar. AmonD has a total market cap of $840,033.68 and approximately $11,770.00 worth of AmonD was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002321 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00001789 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $26.99 or 0.00062609 BTC.
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $32.40 or 0.00075175 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3,294.67 or 0.07643391 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $3,479.19 or 0.06807369 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $42,741.63 or 0.99157411 BTC.
- Toncoin (TONCOIN) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.63 or 0.00008423 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $29.44 or 0.00068298 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “AmonD belives that consumers are key to the future advertising industry. Using innovate ad tech based on blockchain technology, AmonD offers consumers sufficient and fair incentives for allowing active management of personal data and advertising. The main app is an all-in-one service platform that combines crypto and point wallets. User can earn our points by participating in advertising campaigns, and they can exchange points with mobile vouchers and tokens as well. “
Buying and Selling AmonD
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as AmonD directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade AmonD should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase AmonD using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AmonD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AmonD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.