Simple Software Solutions (CURRENCY:SSS) traded 16.9% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on November 25th. During the last week, Simple Software Solutions has traded down 28.2% against the US dollar. One Simple Software Solutions coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0212 or 0.00000036 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Simple Software Solutions has a total market cap of $66,976.18 and $1.00 worth of Simple Software Solutions was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Zenon (ZNN) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $47.29 or 0.00080294 BTC.
- Sapphire (SAPP) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00000836 BTC.
- TenUp (TUP) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00000268 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0758 or 0.00000129 BTC.
- MalwareChain (MALW) traded 11.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00000309 BTC.
- ESBC (ESBC) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0325 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- Beacon (BECN) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00000865 BTC.
- Modern Investment Coin (MODIC) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0687 or 0.00000117 BTC.
- DogeCash (DOGEC) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0365 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- SafeInsure (SINS) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0147 or 0.00000025 BTC.
Simple Software Solutions Profile
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on November 7th, 2017. Simple Software Solutions’ total supply is 3,156,655 coins. Simple Software Solutions’ official Twitter account is @__SSSolutions and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Simple Software Solutions is sssolutions.io.
According to CryptoCompare, “The ShareChain Team aims to build a decentralized credit data value platform based on shared economy. SSS is an Ethereum ERC20 Compliant tokens called (Super Smart Share referred to as “SSS”) which will be used within the platform. “
Simple Software Solutions Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Simple Software Solutions directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Simple Software Solutions should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Simple Software Solutions using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Simple Software Solutions Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Simple Software Solutions and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.