Nervos Network (CURRENCY:CKB) traded 16.9% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on November 25th. One Nervos Network coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0298 or 0.00000051 BTC on major exchanges. In the last seven days, Nervos Network has traded 32.1% higher against the dollar. Nervos Network has a market capitalization of $854.63 million and approximately $101.57 million worth of Nervos Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $58,822.48 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4,511.97 or 0.07670481 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00000376 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $222.81 or 0.00378783 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $617.23 or 0.01049311 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $50.49 or 0.00085842 BTC.
- The Sandbox (SAND) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.31 or 0.00012424 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $248.40 or 0.00422283 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 13.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $295.56 or 0.00502459 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $160.19 or 0.00272328 BTC.
Nervos Network Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Nervos Network is an open-source public blockchain ecosystem and collection of protocols designed to solve the biggest challenges facing blockchains like Bitcoin and Ethereum today. The Nervos CKB (Common Knowledge Base) is the layer 1, proof of work public blockchain protocol of the Nervos Network. It allows any crypto-asset to be stored with the security, immutability and permissionless nature of Bitcoin while enabling smart contracts, layer 2 scaling and captures the total network value through its “store of value” crypto-economic design and native token, the CKByte. “
Buying and Selling Nervos Network
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nervos Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Nervos Network should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Nervos Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Nervos Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nervos Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.