Anchor Protocol (CURRENCY:ANC) traded 11.5% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on November 25th. Anchor Protocol has a total market cap of $576.46 million and $24.65 million worth of Anchor Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Anchor Protocol coin can now be bought for approximately $3.28 or 0.00005575 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Anchor Protocol has traded up 5.6% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- WINk (WIN) traded up 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Kleros (PNK) traded 10.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000195 BTC.
- MAPS (MAPS) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00001283 BTC.
- Validity (VAL) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.78 or 0.00011517 BTC.
- Particl (PART) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.13 or 0.00003626 BTC.
- Global Coin Research (GCR) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.29 or 0.00005589 BTC.
- Razor Network (RAZOR) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0736 or 0.00000125 BTC.
- Wagerr (WGR) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0215 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- Dev Protocol (DEV) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.01 or 0.00005114 BTC.
- Warp Finance (WARP) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $498.63 or 0.00847177 BTC.
About Anchor Protocol
According to CryptoCompare, “The Anchor Token (ANC) is Anchor Protocol's governance token. ANC tokens can be deposited to create new governance polls, which can be voted on by users that have staked ANC. ANC is designed to capture a portion of Anchor's yield, allowing its value to scale linearly with Anchor's assets under management (AUM). Anchor distributes protocol fees to ANC stakers pro-rata to their stake, benefitting stakers as adoption of Anchor increases — stakers of ANC are incentivized to propose, discuss, and vote for proposals that further merit the protocol. ANC is also used as incentives to bootstrap borrow demand and initial deposit rate stability. The protocol distributes ANC tokens every block to stablecoin borrowers, proportional to the amount borrowed. “
Anchor Protocol Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Anchor Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Anchor Protocol should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Anchor Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Anchor Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Anchor Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.