Akash Network (CURRENCY:AKT) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on November 25th. During the last week, Akash Network has traded 8% higher against the dollar. One Akash Network coin can now be bought for approximately $2.32 or 0.00003940 BTC on exchanges. Akash Network has a market cap of $263.86 million and $2.04 million worth of Akash Network was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- EthereumX (ETX) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $50,850.52 or 0.78473148 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001700 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00001775 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $39.43 or 0.00067034 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded up 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $42.97 or 0.00073050 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded up 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $55.39 or 0.00094163 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4,483.04 or 0.07621296 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $59,023.60 or 1.00341904 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3,479.19 or 0.06807369 BTC.
Akash Network Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Akash DeCloud is a cloud built for DeFi, decentralized projects, and high growth companies, providing scale, flexibility, and price performance. Its serverless computing platform is compatible with all cloud providers and all applications that run on the cloud. “
Akash Network Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Akash Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Akash Network should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Akash Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Akash Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Akash Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.