WHALE (CURRENCY:WHALE) traded 12.7% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on October 14th. During the last seven days, WHALE has traded up 35% against the dollar. One WHALE coin can now be purchased for about $19.45 or 0.00033732 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. WHALE has a market capitalization of $131.07 million and $2.33 million worth of WHALE was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001735 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00001960 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 18.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $41.29 or 0.00071603 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $70.59 or 0.00122420 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $44.32 or 0.00076856 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $57,723.56 or 1.00107263 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3,623.95 or 0.06284847 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3,479.19 or 0.06807369 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.66 or 0.00002870 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “WHALE is a social currency (cryptocurrency) that is backed by tangible and rare Non-Fungible Token (NFT) assets while embodying scarcity through definitive limited issuance. WHALE aims to be a tangible asset-backed currency, with one dimension of the token value ascribed to it's “VAULT” contents of digital art and collectibles. “
Buying and Selling WHALE
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as WHALE directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire WHALE should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase WHALE using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for WHALE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for WHALE and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.