nOS (CURRENCY:NOS) traded up 1.2% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on October 14th. nOS has a total market cap of $5.28 million and approximately $4,230.00 worth of nOS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, nOS has traded down 0.5% against the dollar. One nOS coin can currently be bought for $0.0515 or 0.00000454 BTC on popular exchanges including Bilaxy, Switcheo Network and Hotbit.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001732 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00001971 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 17.8% against the dollar and now trades at $41.35 or 0.00071623 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 8.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $70.78 or 0.00122592 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $44.57 or 0.00077201 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $57,486.17 or 0.99561850 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3,718.91 or 0.06440872 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3,479.19 or 0.06807369 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.67 or 0.00002898 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The NOS Universal Smart Contract (USC) is generally applicable and offers dApp back-end functions such as CRUD and Authentication. Users can stake nOS tokens to gain voting power on the nOS platform. High-quality applications get rewarded and become more discoverable, while users are protected from low reputation applications. Developers who are contributing to nOS, or are building apps on nOS will receive priorities in the whitelisting process. Websites and apps host their content in an open and decentralized manner using NOS NEO Smart Contracts, giving users insight into what happens with their data. When using multiple dApps, users never have to work with different tokens. End-users only use NEO's utility token GAS, and nOS automatically converts it to the proper amount of tokens required for a specific transaction or invocation. “
nOS Coin Trading
nOS can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Switcheo Network, Hotbit and Bilaxy. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as nOS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire nOS should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase nOS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for nOS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for nOS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.