Neutrino Dollar (CURRENCY:USDN) traded 0.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on October 14th. Over the last seven days, Neutrino Dollar has traded 0.2% higher against the U.S. dollar. Neutrino Dollar has a market cap of $26.57 million and $1.23 million worth of Neutrino Dollar was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Neutrino Dollar coin can now be purchased for approximately $1.01 or 0.00008639 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- KnoxFS (KFX) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $15.07 or 0.00049800 BTC.
- Sport and Leisure (SNL) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00000319 BTC.
- AXEL (AXEL) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000340 BTC.
- inSure (SURE) traded up 62.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0095 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- Bitball Treasure (BTRS) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $72.93 or 0.00126315 BTC.
- Ondori (RSTR) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- CONTRACOIN (CTCN) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00000507 BTC.
- Tachyon Protocol (IPX) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0333 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- WebDollar (WEBD) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Netbox Coin (NBX) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000044 BTC.
Neutrino Dollar Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Neutrino USD (USDN) is an algorithmic crypto-collateralized stablecoin pegged to the US dollar. All operations involving USDN, such as issuance, collateralization, staking and reward payouts, are fully transparent and governed by a smart contract. “
Buying and Selling Neutrino Dollar
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Neutrino Dollar directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Neutrino Dollar should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Neutrino Dollar using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Neutrino Dollar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Neutrino Dollar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.