TRON (CURRENCY:TRX) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on October 13th. TRON has a market cap of $7.00 billion and approximately $1.23 billion worth of TRON was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One TRON coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0977 or 0.00000168 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, TRON has traded 3.8% higher against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- WAX (WAXP) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00000494 BTC.
- Hive (HIVE) traded 8.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00001474 BTC.
- Velas (VLX) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000265 BTC.
- FIO Protocol (FIO) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00000316 BTC.
- GXChain (GXC) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00001016 BTC.
- 0Chain (ZCN) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00000684 BTC.
- Credit Tag Chain (CTC) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00000507 BTC.
- LiquidApps (DAPP) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0151 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Metaverse Dualchain Network Architecture (DNA) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Qredit (XQR) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000019 BTC.
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was August 28th, 2017. TRON’s total supply is 100,850,743,812 coins and its circulating supply is 71,659,657,369 coins. The Reddit community for TRON is /r/Tronix and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. TRON’s official message board is medium.com/@Tronfoundation. TRON’s official website is tron.network. TRON’s official Twitter account is @tronfoundation and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “TRON is a cryptocurrency payment platform. It allows the users to perform cryptocurrencies transactions between them on a global scale within a decentralized ecosystem. TRON has finished its native token (TRX) migration to the mainnet. In addition, users can access the platform digital wallet, the TRON Wallet where it is possible to store and manage their digital assets, with support for desktop and mobile devices. Since July 24th, 2018, TRON acquired BitTorrent Inc. which is an Internet technology company based in San Francisco. It designs distributed technologies that scale efficiently, keep intelligence at the edge, and keep creators and consumers in control of their content and data. The TRX token is a cryptographic currency developed by TRON. Formerly an ERC-20 token, the TRX has now finished its migration to the TRON mainnet. This token is the medium for the users to exchange value between them when using the platform services. Whitepaper “
Buying and Selling TRON
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TRON directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TRON should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase TRON using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TRON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TRON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.