Masari (CURRENCY:MSR) traded down 8.5% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on October 13th. One Masari coin can currently be purchased for $0.0558 or 0.00000097 BTC on exchanges. Masari has a total market capitalization of $894,614.31 and approximately $823.00 worth of Masari was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Masari has traded down 13% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $57,526.87 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3,606.36 or 0.06269002 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00000413 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $177.48 or 0.00308510 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $593.40 or 0.01031516 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $53.28 or 0.00092621 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $273.29 or 0.00475073 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash ABC (BCHA) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $196.17 or 0.00341004 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $172.21 or 0.00299350 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.81 or 0.00004887 BTC.
Masari Coin Profile
Cryptonight hashing algorithm. Its launch date was September 2nd, 2017. Masari’s total supply is 16,045,916 coins. The Reddit community for Masari is /r/masari and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Masari is getmasari.org. Masari’s official message board is forum.getmasari.org. Masari’s official Twitter account is @masaricurrency and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Masari is a privacy-focused PoW cryptocurrency based on CryptoNight algorithm. “
Buying and Selling Masari
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Masari directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Masari should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Masari using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Masari Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Masari and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.