CUTcoin (CURRENCY:CUT) traded 2.4% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on October 13th. Over the last week, CUTcoin has traded up 4.2% against the US dollar. CUTcoin has a total market cap of $58.47 million and approximately $1,986.00 worth of CUTcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One CUTcoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.40 or 0.00000689 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Cardano (ADA) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.18 or 0.00003807 BTC.
- Uniswap (UNI) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $24.67 or 0.00042985 BTC.
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $55.30 or 0.00096369 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00003175 BTC.
- Hedera Hashgraph (HBAR) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00000629 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00000620 BTC.
- Elrond (EGLD) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $240.95 or 0.00419906 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $7.31 or 0.00012742 BTC.
- TerraUSD (UST) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001745 BTC.
- OMG Network (OMG) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.04 or 0.00026212 BTC.
CUTcoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “CUT coin uses the latest advances in cryptography to allow anonymous transactions. Wallet balances, transaction amount, sender and receiver are private by default on our blockchain. CUTcoin Proof of Stake consensus is the first in history to keep the total amount of coins even in staking wallets completely concealed. “
Buying and Selling CUTcoin
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CUTcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade CUTcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy CUTcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CUTcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CUTcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.