Pamp Network (CURRENCY:PAMP) traded up 3.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on September 21st. One Pamp Network coin can now be bought for about $0.0035 or 0.00000006 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, Pamp Network has traded 24.6% higher against the U.S. dollar. Pamp Network has a market capitalization of $8,565.36 and approximately $53.00 worth of Pamp Network was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002370 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $22.23 or 0.00052665 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00002822 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00002587 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $53.39 or 0.00126508 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002370 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.27 or 0.00012487 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $18.60 or 0.00044073 BTC.
Pamp Network Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Pamp Network is a price-reactive cryptocurrency. When the token price appreciates, token holders receive staking rewards based on several factors including the percentage price increase, how long they have been holding for, and how many tokens they hold. Rewards are distributed on a daily basis. If the token price does not appreciate, no rewards are minted. Sellers who move their tokens around have their stakes reset, negating any bonus rewards they may receive when the token appreciates in value.In addition, PAMP is deflationary, meaning that all token transfers have between 1-3% of the transfer burned. “
Pamp Network Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pamp Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pamp Network should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Pamp Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pamp Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pamp Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.