Olyseum (CURRENCY:OLY) traded down 18.9% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on September 21st. Olyseum has a total market cap of $11.75 million and approximately $64,605.00 worth of Olyseum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Olyseum has traded down 43.8% against the dollar. One Olyseum coin can currently be bought for $0.0100 or 0.00000024 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002370 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00002180 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.36 or 0.00064832 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $70.28 or 0.00166519 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $45.02 or 0.00106660 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2,852.86 or 0.06759531 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $42,092.39 or 0.99733232 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00002531 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Olyseum is an ecosystem designed by stars to create a closer and more meaningful relationship with their fans. In Olyseum, stars will monetize their social influence and reward their fan’s loyalty. Olyseum will allow stars to monetize audiences, and fans to monetize engagement; everything through a blockchain-based reward system and an ERC-20 utility token. For fans, Olyseum is proposing a collaborative platform that allows them to earn rewards for their activity around stars in Olyseum and on other social networks. These rewards can then be redeemed through an exclusive experience exchange created by Olyseum and the stars, as a means to be closer to them. For stars, Olyseum helps them create a global community through which they can be closer to their fans and reward their support. Stars will also earn a direct percentage of the overall advertising income of the network, allowing them to monetize their fans and activity. On the other side, they are entitled to receive additional value by making available exclusive experiences for their fans and sharing them in their current social networks, in exchange for tokens and other benefits. “
Buying and Selling Olyseum
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Olyseum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Olyseum should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Olyseum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Olyseum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Olyseum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.