Observer (CURRENCY:OBSR) traded 7.9% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on September 21st. In the last seven days, Observer has traded down 3.5% against the US dollar. Observer has a market capitalization of $15.87 million and approximately $995,307.00 worth of Observer was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Observer coin can now be purchased for $0.0069 or 0.00000016 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002376 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $22.17 or 0.00052661 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00002822 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00002587 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $53.18 or 0.00126321 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002376 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.24 or 0.00012459 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $18.67 or 0.00044360 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “OBSR (OBSERVER Coin) is a utility coin that promotes crowd-sourced weather data trading. Individuals earn OBSR by sending personal weather observations, such as air temperature, pressure, humidity, and fine dust concentrations, to the OBSERVER FOUNDATION. Whenever observations are successfully performed the data provider receives OBSR as compensation. All observations are subject to quality control by meteorological experts and managed through big data technology. Data buyers can purchase OBSR from the cryptocurrency exchanges for weather data and acquire data through the OBSERVER FOUNDATION. “
Observer Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Observer directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Observer should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Observer using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Observer Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Observer and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.