Maxcoin (CURRENCY:MAX) traded up 27.3% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on September 21st. One Maxcoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0093 or 0.00000022 BTC on popular exchanges. Maxcoin has a market capitalization of $568,657.94 and $1,289.00 worth of Maxcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Maxcoin has traded 18.3% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $42,106.25 or 1.00117819 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $31.92 or 0.00075887 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.76 or 0.00008937 BTC.
- Compound (COMP) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $322.79 or 0.00767522 BTC.
- Dash (DASH) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $162.34 or 0.00386010 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $108.96 or 0.00259080 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00002178 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00001181 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.66 or 0.00003959 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAX) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00004668 BTC.
Keccak hashing algorithm. Maxcoin’s total supply is 61,445,805 coins. Maxcoin’s official website is www.maxcoinproject.org. The Reddit community for Maxcoin is https://reddit.com/r/maxcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Maxcoin’s official Twitter account is @maxcoinproject and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “A coin operating on a slightly different algorithm of SHA-3. However the main characteristics are all there including a relatively fast 30 second block time. Retargetting is done using the Kimoto Gravity well algorithm. “
Buying and Selling Maxcoin
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Maxcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Maxcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Maxcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Maxcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Maxcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.