Harmony (CURRENCY:ONE) traded 4.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on September 21st. During the last week, Harmony has traded 31.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Harmony coin can now be bought for about $0.12 or 0.00000291 BTC on popular exchanges. Harmony has a market cap of $1.29 billion and $174.18 million worth of Harmony was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Solana (SOL) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $129.66 or 0.00308006 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002376 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $22.17 or 0.00052661 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00002822 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00002587 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $53.18 or 0.00126321 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002376 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.24 or 0.00012459 BTC.
Harmony Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Harmony provides a high-throughput, low-latency and low-fee consensus platform designed to power the decentralized economy of the future. It plans to address the issues faced in other blockchain ecosystems through the use of the best research and engineering practices in an optimally tuned system. The technical focus of the project is on resharding and secure staking with decentralized randomness. Harmony also implements optimal cross-shard routing and fast block propagation. Learn more about Harmony’s Effective Proof-of-Stake (EPoS) here. “
Buying and Selling Harmony
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Harmony directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Harmony should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Harmony using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Harmony Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Harmony and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.