Vipstar Coin (CURRENCY:VIPS) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on September 20th. Vipstar Coin has a market capitalization of $1.73 million and approximately $17.00 worth of Vipstar Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Vipstar Coin has traded down 4.1% against the dollar. One Vipstar Coin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- VideoCoin (VID) traded 12.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00001082 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded down 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000263 BTC.
- Cheesecoin (CHEESE) traded down 16% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- NevaCoin (NEVA) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0158 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- Axiom (AXIOM) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Phoenixchain (PCN) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- PeepCoin (PCN) traded 50.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- GrowingFi (GROW) traded 34.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.11 or 0.00009623 BTC.
- Bitsz (BITSZ) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.14 or 0.00016723 BTC.
- Bit Trust System (BIUT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Vipstar Coin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “VIPSTARCOIN (VIPS) is a cryptocurrency originated from a community called 'VIP' in 5channel, the largest Japanese textboards. VIPS is currently being developed by a volunteer programmer and test users. Its dev team is targeting for VIPS to be utilized in varied ways as an original cryptocurrency from Japan, setting the final goal for contributing to the society across borders as a convenient method of making donations. “
Buying and Selling Vipstar Coin
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Vipstar Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Vipstar Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Vipstar Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Vipstar Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Vipstar Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.