Pmeer (CURRENCY:PMEER) traded up 1.2% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on September 20th. Pmeer has a total market cap of $1.96 million and approximately $338,560.00 worth of Pmeer was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Pmeer coin can currently be bought for $0.0229 or 0.00000202 BTC on exchanges. During the last week, Pmeer has traded flat against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $42,947.70 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3,020.81 or 0.07033702 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00000491 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $161.25 or 0.00375454 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $542.98 or 0.01264283 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $49.69 or 0.00115699 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash ABC (BCHA) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $225.83 or 0.00525836 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $231.61 or 0.00539280 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.00 or 0.00006985 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 12.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $138.26 or 0.00321919 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Qitmeer Network is a public chain transformed from HalalChain. Qitmeer aims to be the next-generation public chain based on BlockDAG which is dedicated to serving the ecosystem of Islamic Finance, ethical finance, and socially responsible investment, thereby enhancing financial inclusion and creating social impact. In contrast to the competition model, BlockDAG’s collaboration model in mining achieves a desirable balance of typical blockchain metrics among the security, openness, fairness, and scalability. Qitmeer’s BlockDAG is a collaboration model based on SPECRE protocol. BlockDAG’s collaboration model allows solo mining and pool mining to have the same opportunity cost. At the same time, Qitmeer uses an anti-ASIC mining algorithm to prevent concentration of hash rate. Qitmeer adopts a classic POW consensus and UTXO data model and designs a unique asset issuing mechanism that requires the reserve of native currency, which is in line with core ethical financial values. Qitmeer testing network will introduce real miners for testing to ensure the gradual maturity and stability of the network. This is a gradual transition to the Qitmeer main network. The economic model of the test network should not only solve the incentive problems in the transition stage, but also solve the historical problems after the transformation. HalalChain ERC20 token：HLC Qitmeer test net token：PMEER Native token of Qitmeer network：Meer Qitmeer public chain test network announcement Burning and mining: one HLC token burnt, one PMEER can be minted by miners. Constant total number: the total amount of PMEER and HLC remains at 1 billion, PMEER + HLC = 1 billion. Exchange freely: PMEER holders and HLC holders can exchange freely on their own initiative. Mapping priority: the HLC participating in burning will obtain the priority of mapping, it means giving them priority according to its proportion in the network at the time of allocation. “
Buying and Selling Pmeer
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pmeer directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pmeer should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Pmeer using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pmeer Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pmeer and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.