Kwikswap Protocol (CURRENCY:KWIK) traded down 5.6% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on September 20th. One Kwikswap Protocol coin can now be purchased for $0.0221 or 0.00000052 BTC on major exchanges. Kwikswap Protocol has a market cap of $209,697.97 and $3,887.00 worth of Kwikswap Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Kwikswap Protocol has traded 4.7% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- GoChain (GO) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0299 or 0.00000070 BTC.
- Cellframe (CELL) traded down 14.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.17 or 0.00002727 BTC.
- Meter Governance (MTRG) traded 15.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.63 or 0.00008497 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded down 11% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0971 or 0.00000227 BTC.
- SINOVATE (SIN) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Aryacoin (AYA) traded 9.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0098 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- Pigeoncoin (PGN) traded 11% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- XEL (XEL) traded up 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Pyrk (PYRK) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Veltor (VLT) traded down 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0410 or 0.00000096 BTC.
Kwikswap Protocol Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “KwikSwap is a Swap Protocol with Layer 2 Scaling powered by Ethereum, Polkadot and Plasma / OVM. The Protocol is currently V1 on Ethereum Mainnet and V2 on Polkadot / Plasma team is aiming for deployment approximately at the end of March 2021. KwikSwap allows the creation of token markets, own KWIK token, no need for KYC, features layer 2 scaling and the users always control their funds for a completely decentralized experience. Users can swap, create markets, add liquidity & stake. Users can trade with next to no fees and at lightning speeds. “
Buying and Selling Kwikswap Protocol
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Kwikswap Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Kwikswap Protocol should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Kwikswap Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Kwikswap Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kwikswap Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.