ECOMI (CURRENCY:OMI) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on September 20th. ECOMI has a market capitalization of $884.81 million and approximately $21.79 million worth of ECOMI was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, ECOMI has traded 40.7% higher against the dollar. One ECOMI coin can now be bought for about $0.0053 or 0.00000012 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- HEX (HEX) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00001050 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002328 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00002207 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002329 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $29.44 or 0.00068548 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002329 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $23.76 or 0.00055315 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00002822 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $75.03 or 0.00174702 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 10.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $48.30 or 0.00112469 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ECOMI is a technology company based in Singapore and it offers a one-stop-shop for digital collectibles through the ECOMI Collect app bringing pop culture and entertainment into the 21st century. The Collect app allows users to experience true ownership of premium digital collectibles. Through the app marketplace, users can obtain common, rare, or one-of-a-kind digital collectibles, share these across the social network service, and exchange them with the Collect community, all from the palm of their hand. ECOMI sees digital collectibles as a new asset class that offers intellectual property owners the opportunity for new revenue streams in the digital landscape. Digital streaming, gaming, and in-app purchasing have become a multibillion-dollar market and the next to join this digital trend is the pop culture and collectibles industry. ECOMI also offers two cold storage solutions- The Secure Wallet, available now, is the world's only true cold storage wallet. Currently stores BTC, LTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, GoChain, OMI, ERC20 tokens, ERC721 NFT's (digital collectibles). To be released Q4 2019- the ECOMI Collect Digital Wallet. A similar device however it is designed solely for NFTs and the OMI token. “
ECOMI Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ECOMI directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ECOMI should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ECOMI using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ECOMI Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ECOMI and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.