Bitcoin Private (CURRENCY:BTCP) traded down 8.9% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on September 20th. Bitcoin Private has a total market capitalization of $4.88 million and approximately $1,744.00 worth of Bitcoin Private was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Bitcoin Private has traded 22.7% lower against the dollar. One Bitcoin Private coin can currently be purchased for about $1.02 or 0.00002389 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $118.40 or 0.00277168 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $56.65 or 0.00132599 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded 12.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $77.56 or 0.00181558 BTC.
- Pirate Chain (ARRR) traded 14.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.27 or 0.00005313 BTC.
- Alchemy Pay (ACH) traded 12.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0712 or 0.00000167 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded down 10% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded down 21.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00000506 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 16.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00000300 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0796 or 0.00000186 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000018 BTC.
About Bitcoin Private
According to CryptoCompare, “Bitcoin Private (BTCP) is a Bitcoin hard fork with the snapshot happening on February 28th, the fork will consist of a mix between BTC and ZCL. BTCP will use ZClassic (zk-snarks). This means payments are published on a public blockchain, but the sender, recipient and other transactional metadata remain unidentifiable. “
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Private
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Private directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Private should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bitcoin Private using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Private Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Private and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.