Benchmark Protocol (CURRENCY:MARK) traded down 2.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on September 20th. During the last week, Benchmark Protocol has traded 0.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Benchmark Protocol coin can now be purchased for $1.27 or 0.00002947 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Benchmark Protocol has a market capitalization of $4.61 million and $38,504.00 worth of Benchmark Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002329 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $23.76 or 0.00055315 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00002822 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.16 or 0.00002694 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $56.50 or 0.00131556 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002329 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $5.20 or 0.00012102 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 11.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $19.34 or 0.00045030 BTC.
Benchmark Protocol Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Benchmark Protocol is a DeFi (Decentralized Finance) protocol that connects traditional financial markets to DeFi markets. The protocol is a rules-based, non-dilutive, supply-elastic collateral utility that also acts as a hedging device. Supply is adjusted based on the Volatility Indexes (VIX) and deviations from the target metric – equal to 1 Special Drawing Rights (SDR) unit. Employing the SDR creates a larger use case rather than exposure to just one currency; the application of this creates a larger user base and delineated exposure to markets around the world. The DeFi space needs a collateral utility that retains its efficacy and increases inherent, baseline liquidity during periods of high volatility. “
Benchmark Protocol Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Benchmark Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Benchmark Protocol should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Benchmark Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Benchmark Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Benchmark Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.