QuarkChain (CURRENCY:QKC) traded 3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on September 15th. One QuarkChain coin can currently be bought for $0.0241 or 0.00000050 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. QuarkChain has a market capitalization of $154.33 million and $11.76 million worth of QuarkChain was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, QuarkChain has traded up 9.8% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.63 or 0.00063911 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002087 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00002879 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $71.79 or 0.00149819 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $6.85 or 0.00014299 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002088 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $387.58 or 0.00808798 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded up 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $22.31 or 0.00046549 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “QuarkChain is a high-capacity peer-to-peer transactional system that consists of a two-layered blockchain – elastic sharding blockchains (shards) as the first layer, and a root blockchain that confirms the blocks from the shards as the second layer. QKC is an ERC20 based token to be used solely as the primary token on the network. “
QuarkChain Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as QuarkChain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire QuarkChain should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy QuarkChain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for QuarkChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for QuarkChain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.