OMG Network (CURRENCY:OMG) traded 1.5% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on September 15th. One OMG Network coin can now be purchased for $8.82 or 0.00018406 BTC on popular exchanges. OMG Network has a market capitalization of $1.24 billion and $491.54 million worth of OMG Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, OMG Network has traded up 11.7% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Harvest Finance (FARM) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $209.64 or 0.00437473 BTC.
- Thunder Token (TT) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0125 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0528 or 0.00000110 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00001182 BTC.
- The Force Protocol (FOR) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0238 or 0.00000126 BTC.
- ROOBEE (ROOBEE) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Dracula Token (DRC) traded 9.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00000799 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded 55.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0304 or 0.00000063 BTC.
- ContentBox (BOX) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Digital Reserve Currency (DRC) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000004 BTC.
OMG Network Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “OmiseGO is building a decentralized exchange, liquidity provider mechanism, clearinghouse messaging network, and asset-backed blockchain gateway. OmiseGO is not owned by any single one party. Instead, it is an open distributed network of validators that enforce the behavior of all participants. It uses the mechanism of a protocol token to create a proof-of-stake blockchain to enable enforcement of market activity amongst participants. Owning OMG tokens buys the right to validate this blockchain, within its consensus rules. Transaction fees on the network including payment, interchange, trading, and clearinghouse use, are given to non-faulty validators who enforce bonded contract states. The token will have value derived from the fees derived from this network, with the obligation/cost of providing validation to its users. OMG rebrand: OmiseGO Rebrands to OMG Network “
Buying and Selling OMG Network
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as OMG Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire OMG Network should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase OMG Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for OMG Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OMG Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.