Hive (CURRENCY:HIVE) traded 1.1% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on September 15th. In the last week, Hive has traded down 6.2% against the US dollar. Hive has a total market capitalization of $299.65 million and approximately $19.19 million worth of Hive was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Hive coin can now be purchased for about $0.76 or 0.00001578 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00000249 BTC.
- WAX (WAXP) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00000598 BTC.
- Velas (VLX) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000305 BTC.
- FIO Protocol (FIO) traded up 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00000438 BTC.
- GXChain (GXC) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00001411 BTC.
- 0Chain (ZCN) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00001031 BTC.
- LiquidApps (DAPP) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0183 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Metaverse Dualchain Network Architecture (DNA) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Credit Tag Chain (CTC) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00000507 BTC.
- Qredit (XQR) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000019 BTC.
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 26th, 2018. Hive’s total supply is 394,387,924 coins. The official website for Hive is hive.io. Hive’s official Twitter account is @blockhive_ee and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Hive is https://reddit.com/r/hiveblocks and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Hive is peakd.com/@hiveio.
According to CryptoCompare, “Hive is an open-source blockchain, forged in years of development to bring Web 3.0 to the world. With a diverse community of stakeholders and without controlling bad actors, individuals can experience true ownership in a decentralized blockchain & cryptocurrency. Hive distributes the new coins based on the Proof of Brain mechanism (PoB). Although it also distributes it to the stake holders trough curation and staking rewards so it’s a bit of hybrid, DPoS/PoB. Hive was created as an independent and decentralized fork of the Steem blockchain. The Hive network comes with two classes of cryptocurrency assets named HIVE and Hive Backed Dollars (HBD). Moreover, HIVE exists both under a liquid form (simply called HIVE) and a staked form (called Hive Power). HIVE is the liquid currency of the Hive ecosystem. “
Buying and Selling Hive
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hive directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Hive should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Hive using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Hive Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hive and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.