DAOventures (CURRENCY:DVD) traded 2% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on September 15th. In the last seven days, DAOventures has traded up 7.3% against the dollar. DAOventures has a total market cap of $1.63 million and approximately $186,282.00 worth of DAOventures was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One DAOventures coin can currently be bought for $0.19 or 0.00000386 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Anchor Protocol (ANC) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.18 or 0.00008678 BTC.
- WINk (WIN) traded up 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Kleros (PNK) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- MAPS (MAPS) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.11 or 0.00002309 BTC.
- Validity (VAL) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.82 or 0.00014150 BTC.
- Particl (PART) traded 10.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.11 or 0.00004387 BTC.
- Razor Network (RAZOR) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0795 or 0.00000165 BTC.
- Wagerr (WGR) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0390 or 0.00000081 BTC.
- Dev Protocol (DEV) traded up 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.79 or 0.00009952 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0909 or 0.00000189 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “DAOventures is a DeFi robo-advisor and automated money manager platform. It is their mission to make DeFi simpler, accessible & inclusive.The DAOventures native DVG token has several utilities. Working as an incentive mechanism to attract and stake liquidity, the DVG token invites market participation from the DAOventures community ensuring network effect, long term demand and community involvement.DVG holders can benefit from a range of staking incentives that will reward them for their efforts, including pool-specific rewards, reduced transaction fees and community related proposals for improvements.A cross-chain integration, DAOventures will be powered initially by Ethereum and Polkadot with plans to integrate with other blockchain networks in the future.”
DAOventures Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DAOventures directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DAOventures should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase DAOventures using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DAOventures Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DAOventures and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.