Catex Token (CURRENCY:CATT) traded 10.6% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on September 15th. One Catex Token coin can currently be purchased for $0.0018 or 0.00000004 BTC on major exchanges. Catex Token has a total market cap of $1.37 million and $15,688.00 worth of Catex Token was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Catex Token has traded down 9.5% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.79 or 0.00063853 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002073 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.39 or 0.00002877 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $72.21 or 0.00149752 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 8.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.88 or 0.00014267 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002075 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $388.44 or 0.00805562 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 12.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.69 or 0.00047052 BTC.
Catex Token Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Based in China, Catex is a transaction mining exchange platform. It provides the users with the ability to trade (buy/sell) cryptocurrencies between them using the available market pairs. The platform offers a hybrid solution where it is possible to perform crypto transactions and mine the platform tokens (CATT) at the same time, which will be used to return the transaction fees to the users. The expected return value of the fees is 110%. At Catex, 80% of the platform profit will be distributed to users holding CATT daily, the more CATT holding, the more dividends will get. The Catex (CATT) token is an Ethereum-based (ERC-20) mineable Cryptocurrency on the trans-mining exchange, catex.io. As a CATT holder, the user becomes eligible to receive 80% of profits that are shared among CATT holders. The exchange performs weekly buybacks and burns of the circulating supply. CATT token holders also receive airdrops from newly listed projects. “
Catex Token Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Catex Token directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Catex Token should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Catex Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Catex Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Catex Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.