BitDAO (CURRENCY:BIT) traded up 9.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on September 15th. BitDAO has a market capitalization of $395.91 million and approximately $12.48 million worth of BitDAO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One BitDAO coin can now be purchased for $1.71 or 0.00003563 BTC on major exchanges. In the last seven days, BitDAO has traded up 26.2% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002084 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.12 or 0.00002337 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $36.48 or 0.00075995 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $60.93 or 0.00126921 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded up 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $85.26 or 0.00177614 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3,480.27 or 0.07250223 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $47,984.21 or 0.99962290 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $421.27 or 0.00877602 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00002832 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “BitRewards is a blockchain loyalty platform and ecosystem that enables retailers to reward their customers' purchases, friends' invited and other configurable actions with crypto-currency. BIT is the ERC20 token used for rewards within the BitRewards platform. “
Buying and Selling BitDAO
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitDAO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitDAO should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BitDAO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitDAO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitDAO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.