Balancer (CURRENCY:BAL) traded up 3.9% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on September 15th. Over the last week, Balancer has traded 2.5% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Balancer coin can currently be bought for $27.48 or 0.00057078 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Balancer has a market capitalization of $190.84 million and approximately $68.16 million worth of Balancer was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $30.62 or 0.00063582 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002077 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00002855 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $71.78 or 0.00149073 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 10.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.91 or 0.00014348 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002079 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $385.39 or 0.00800369 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded up 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.43 or 0.00046576 BTC.
Balancer Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “An AMM, or Automated Market Maker is a general term that defines an algorithm for creating and managing liquidity. Instead of paying fees to portfolio managers to rebalance the users' portfolio, they collect fees from traders, who rebalance their portfolio. Users can earn returns by providing liquidity or as a trader swap between any assets in the global liquidity pool. “
Balancer Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Balancer directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Balancer should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Balancer using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Balancer Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Balancer and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.