Amon (CURRENCY:AMN) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on September 15th. One Amon coin can currently be bought for about $0.0033 or 0.00000007 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, Amon has traded down 13.1% against the dollar. Amon has a market capitalization of $2.37 million and approximately $5,188.00 worth of Amon was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $30.79 or 0.00063853 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002073 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.39 or 0.00002877 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $72.21 or 0.00149752 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $6.88 or 0.00014267 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002075 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $388.44 or 0.00805562 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded up 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $22.69 or 0.00047052 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Amon offers a multi-cryptocurrency debit-card where you can store your funds, real-time conversion, and instant payment anywhere. AMN is an Ethereum-based token that gives users different benefits such as discounted fees, better customer service andthe possibility to receive passive interest from MasterNodes. “
Buying and Selling Amon
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Amon directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Amon should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Amon using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Amon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Amon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.