Wilder World (CURRENCY:WILD) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on September 14th. Wilder World has a market cap of $123.81 million and $6.34 million worth of Wilder World was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Wilder World has traded up 5.2% against the dollar. One Wilder World coin can now be purchased for $1.74 or 0.00003685 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 10.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.17 or 0.00063841 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002116 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00002820 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $67.87 or 0.00143609 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $6.65 or 0.00014081 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002117 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 12.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $378.81 or 0.00801530 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $20.75 or 0.00043907 BTC.
About Wilder World
According to CryptoCompare, “Crypto Wild is a decentralized, anonymous and Global lotto and gaming platform. WILD is an Ethereum-based token that powers Crypto Wild's ecosystem allowing users to take part in a global lottery and lotto. The WILD tokens will be exchanged at a fixed rate of 100:1 (100 Wild token to 1 Ether). “
Wilder World Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Wilder World directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Wilder World should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Wilder World using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Wilder World Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Wilder World and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.