Neural Protocol (CURRENCY:NRP) traded 7.9% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on July 21st. Over the last week, Neural Protocol has traded up 1.5% against the US dollar. One Neural Protocol coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major exchanges. Neural Protocol has a market capitalization of $81,513.72 and $23.00 worth of Neural Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003113 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.34 or 0.00047715 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00002778 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003115 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 11.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.43 or 0.00013770 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 12.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $266.39 or 0.00828754 BTC.
- botXcoin (BOTX) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.04 or 0.00006347 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000341 BTC.
Neural Protocol Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Neural Protocol is a global decentralized payment gateway ecosystem based on the Ethereum platform that aims to bring together buyers and sellers in a marketplace. NRP itself combines neural technology with artificial intelligence. NRP is an Ethereum-based token that serves as a medium of exchange within the ecosystem. “
Buying and Selling Neural Protocol
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Neural Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Neural Protocol should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Neural Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Neural Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Neural Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.