Monkey Project (CURRENCY:MONK) traded up 0.5% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on July 22nd. Over the last seven days, Monkey Project has traded up 49.9% against the US dollar. One Monkey Project coin can now be bought for $0.0921 or 0.00000260 BTC on major exchanges. Monkey Project has a total market cap of $1.18 million and $5,102.00 worth of Monkey Project was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Eternity (ENT) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0424 or 0.00000131 BTC.
- Evil Coin (EVIL) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0350 or 0.00000378 BTC.
- Regalcoin (REC) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- Centurion (CNT) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- MustangCoin (MST) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0217 or 0.00000067 BTC.
Monkey Project Coin Profile
X11 hashing algorithm. Monkey Project’s total supply is 12,787,291 coins. Monkey Project’s official Twitter account is @MONKEYPROJECT_ and its Facebook page is accessible here. Monkey Project’s official website is www.monkey.vision.
According to CryptoCompare, “Monkey aim is to help the users from wasting their time checking virtual machines and wallets the whole day. Monkey will instantly update the users once the balance changes and will also keep an eye on the users Masternodes without needing to access them. Monkey is using an energy-efficient proof-of-stake algorithm, can be mined on any computer, and will never require specialized mining equipment. Fast transactions featuring guaranteed zero-confirmation transactions, we call it SwiftTX.Decentralized blockchain voting providing for consensus-based advancement of the current Masternode technology used to secure the network and provide the above features, each Masternode is secured with collateral of 2,000 MONK.”
Monkey Project Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monkey Project directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Monkey Project should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Monkey Project using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Monkey Project Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monkey Project and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.