Elysian (CURRENCY:ELY) traded up 4.7% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on July 22nd. One Elysian coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0015 or 0.00000005 BTC on major exchanges. Elysian has a total market capitalization of $148,398.41 and approximately $545,611.00 worth of Elysian was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Elysian has traded up 3.1% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003112 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $15.35 or 0.00047750 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00002769 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003114 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.52 or 0.00014062 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $266.00 or 0.00827484 BTC.
- botXcoin (BOTX) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.05 or 0.00006368 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000346 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Elysian is a decentralized E-commerce platform that builds websites on the blockchain for E-commerce merchants. The platform improves security by storing data across a distributed private network using Ethereum's private side-chain for Proof-of-Authority consensus. In addition, the platform creates enhanced user experience through the implementation of Artificial Intelligence for virtual assistance and simple website navigation, and Virtual Reality to promote increased user engagement to lower bounce rates in E-commerce. “
Buying and Selling Elysian
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Elysian directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Elysian should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Elysian using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Elysian Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Elysian and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.