CyberMiles (CURRENCY:CMT) traded 5.9% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on July 21st. One CyberMiles coin can currently be bought for $0.0087 or 0.00000027 BTC on exchanges. Over the last seven days, CyberMiles has traded 15.1% lower against the US dollar. CyberMiles has a market cap of $6.92 million and approximately $736,988.00 worth of CyberMiles was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000599 BTC.
- Uniswap (UNI) traded up 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $16.68 or 0.00051884 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $117.94 or 0.00366903 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $32,136.76 or 0.99977540 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 17.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.61 or 0.00008135 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.45 or 0.00032516 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.91 or 0.00005952 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0179 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- Hellenic Coin (HNC) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.68 or 0.00010892 BTC.
- Venus (XVS) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.22 or 0.00050449 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “CyberMiles is a new blockchain protocol that is being developed by 5xlab, a blockchain development laboratory. The protocol is an optimized version of the Ethereum blockchain for business and marketplace applications. The first pioneer of this blockchain will be the 5miles platform, a c2c marketplace operator. The CyberMiles blockchain is expected to empower the 5miles online marketplace which will feature a c2c trading platform, a community-based dispute resolution, structuring alternative payment and financing solutions for e-commerce and real-time promotions. The CyberMiles token (CMT) will be issued on the Ethereum blockchain as an ERC-20 compliant token until the CyberMiles blockchain is operational, thereafter, a CMT native token will be issued. The initial CMT based on ERC-20 would be exchanged on a 1:1 basis with native CMT issued on CyberMiles’ blockchain. “
CyberMiles Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CyberMiles directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade CyberMiles should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy CyberMiles using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CyberMiles Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CyberMiles and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.