Pickle Finance (CURRENCY:PICKLE) traded down 23.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on June 21st. In the last week, Pickle Finance has traded 30.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Pickle Finance coin can now be bought for about $7.93 or 0.00024688 BTC on popular exchanges. Pickle Finance has a market capitalization of $11.61 million and approximately $6.55 million worth of Pickle Finance was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003116 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 18.4% against the dollar and now trades at $17.69 or 0.00055102 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 19.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00003511 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 24.6% against the dollar and now trades at $6.53 or 0.00020330 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003120 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 20.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $215.72 or 0.00671915 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 14.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.46 or 0.00079288 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 22.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.32 or 0.00038367 BTC.
About Pickle Finance
According to CryptoCompare, “The Pickle protocol uses farming incentives, vaults, and governance to bring stablecoins closer to their pegs. By distributing PICKLEs to Uniswap LPs of different stablecoin pools, capital movement between stablecoins is encouraged. pVaults, short for Pickle Vaults, will utilize different active strategies including leveraged flash loans to short off-peg stablecoins, to generate returns for pVault owners and the protocol. PICKLE is also used for governance to control the monetary policy of the system. “
Buying and Selling Pickle Finance
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pickle Finance directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pickle Finance should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Pickle Finance using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pickle Finance Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pickle Finance and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.