Egretia (CURRENCY:EGT) traded 26.3% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on June 21st. One Egretia coin can now be bought for $0.0012 or 0.00000004 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, Egretia has traded 34.8% lower against the US dollar. Egretia has a total market cap of $5.08 million and approximately $3.67 million worth of Egretia was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003163 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 19.2% against the dollar and now trades at $17.38 or 0.00054947 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 22.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00003402 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 26.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.33 or 0.00020020 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003169 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 21.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $212.39 or 0.00671552 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 15.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.06 or 0.00079228 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 14.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0906 or 0.00000287 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Egretia project is cooperating with Egret Technology, a globally well-known HTML5 technology service provider. Their goal is to combine blockchain with HTML5 technology to create the world’s first HTML5 blockchain engine and platform, aiming for applying blockchain to vertical industries. Egretia is also committed to building four core platforms and an incubator, providing comprehensive blockchain solutions and services for players, content providers, channels and advertisers, and facilitating a complete ecosystem in which tokens circulate. EGT is an ethereum-based token that will be used as a medium of exchange in the ecosystem. “
Buying and Selling Egretia
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Egretia directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Egretia should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Egretia using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Egretia Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Egretia and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.