Chain Guardians (CURRENCY:CGG) traded 22.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on June 21st. During the last seven days, Chain Guardians has traded down 42.6% against the U.S. dollar. Chain Guardians has a total market capitalization of $2.87 million and $331,705.00 worth of Chain Guardians was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Chain Guardians coin can now be purchased for about $0.19 or 0.00000604 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003179 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 21.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.89 or 0.00053675 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 24.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00003322 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 28.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.23 or 0.00019789 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003182 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 23.2% against the dollar and now trades at $208.79 or 0.00663401 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 16.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.82 or 0.00078871 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 16.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0897 or 0.00000285 BTC.
Chain Guardians Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “ChainGuardians is a platform that combines traditional gaming concepts with blockchain technologies to enable player-driven economies. Within the ChainGuardians ecosystem, players are able to participate in the free-to-play NFT Mining Platform and Role-Playing Game; both of which allow players to earn income, turning their time and energy into tangible rewards. “
Chain Guardians Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Chain Guardians directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Chain Guardians should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Chain Guardians using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Chain Guardians Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Chain Guardians and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.