Polkamarkets (CURRENCY:POLK) traded 5.4% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on June 11th. One Polkamarkets coin can now be purchased for $0.39 or 0.00001046 BTC on popular exchanges. In the last seven days, Polkamarkets has traded down 18.8% against the US dollar. Polkamarkets has a market cap of $8.97 million and $605,583.00 worth of Polkamarkets was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $23.12 or 0.00061778 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002672 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.35 or 0.00003619 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.38 or 0.00022387 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002675 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $313.51 or 0.00837727 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.24 or 0.00046072 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $32.73 or 0.00087451 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Polkamarkets is a DeFi-Powered Prediction Market built for cross-chain information exchange and trading where users take positions on outcomes of real-world events–in a decentralized and interoperable platform based on Polkadot. Forecasting and providing liquidity to Polkamarkets will earn users $POLK, the platform's native utility tokens. By joining the power of DeFi and liquidity incentives to prediction markets, Polkamarkets aims to be the premiere forecasting tool on the blockchain. “
Buying and Selling Polkamarkets
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Polkamarkets directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Polkamarkets should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Polkamarkets using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Polkamarkets Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Polkamarkets and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.