OAX (CURRENCY:OAX) traded down 1.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on June 11th. One OAX coin can currently be purchased for about $0.17 or 0.00000459 BTC on exchanges. In the last seven days, OAX has traded 9.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. OAX has a market cap of $12.95 million and approximately $324,473.00 worth of OAX was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $22.57 or 0.00061019 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002703 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00003618 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.22 or 0.00022212 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002702 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $305.35 or 0.00825345 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $32.22 or 0.00087090 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.74 or 0.00045235 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “OAX is a token that can be exchanged for memberships in the DAO and/or its association. Members will be entitled to certain privileges, including but not limited to voting privileges on major operational decisions relating to the Oax platform. The memberships will work through a tiered structure that allow for simple access, voting privileges or commercial (read: business) solicitation of services on the platform (e.g. escrow, legal, exchange, credit, asset gateway) with the relative number of tokens required for redemption varying with the level of benefits. “
Buying and Selling OAX
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as OAX directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire OAX should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase OAX using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for OAX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OAX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.