Massnet (CURRENCY:MASS) traded down 2.5% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on June 11th. Massnet has a total market cap of $26.13 million and approximately $1.50 million worth of Massnet was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Massnet has traded down 21.9% against the dollar. One Massnet coin can currently be bought for $0.27 or 0.00000720 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Solana (SOL) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $39.84 or 0.00106153 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $23.32 or 0.00062151 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002664 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00003622 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $8.51 or 0.00022669 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002668 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $314.21 or 0.00837277 BTC.
- Amp (AMP) traded up 36.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0774 or 0.00000206 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The MASS consensus engine aims to become the basic infrastructure to all blockchain consensus layers. Based on a Proof-of-Capacity consensus protocol, the MASS consensus engine creates a consensus layer that is permissionless, fair, energy efficiency, secure, and universal, ensuring the fundamental security of the public chain. The MASS consensus engine is universal and is capable of providing consensus services across any number of public chains. Nodes use storage capacity to run the consensus protocol and do not require permission. The MASS consensus engine is fair and energy efficient; only a very small amount of computing resources are required, meaning everyone has the chance to participate. MASS Net is the a public chain to make use of the MASS consensus engine. MASS is the store of value in circulation in MASS Net, and is also the value anchor for the MASS consensus engine. The MASS community is a non-profit online organisation that works for the popularisation of blockchain technology. It was launched in 2017. “
Buying and Selling Massnet
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Massnet directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Massnet should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Massnet using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Massnet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Massnet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.