Cryptonite (CURRENCY:XCN) traded down 0.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on June 11th. One Cryptonite coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0004 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, Cryptonite has traded down 0.7% against the U.S. dollar. Cryptonite has a total market capitalization of $259,570.81 and approximately $1.00 worth of Cryptonite was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $36,684.30 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2,389.23 or 0.06512942 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00000857 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $165.62 or 0.00451474 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $587.78 or 0.01602257 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $57.23 or 0.00155996 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $250.37 or 0.00682505 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $164.41 or 0.00448188 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.39 or 0.00006515 BTC.
- The Transfer Token (TTT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.95 or 0.00040761 BTC.
Cryptonite Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Cryptonite was developed by the Mini-blockchain Project over a period of almost four months. Cryptonite is a fork of the Bitcoin core but the code has been extensively modified and expanded upon. “
Buying and Selling Cryptonite
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cryptonite directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cryptonite should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Cryptonite using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cryptonite Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cryptonite and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.