Bitcoin Atom (CURRENCY:BCA) traded down 0.1% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on June 11th. One Bitcoin Atom coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.13 or 0.00000351 BTC on exchanges. Over the last seven days, Bitcoin Atom has traded 45.5% higher against the U.S. dollar. Bitcoin Atom has a market capitalization of $2.39 million and approximately $796.00 worth of Bitcoin Atom was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Measurable Data Token (MDT) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0351 or 0.00000095 BTC.
- Bean Cash (BITB) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Qbao (QBT) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0081 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- EDRCoin (EDRC) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0144 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- X-Coin (XCO) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- High Voltage (HVCO) traded 20.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0111 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Cybereits (CRE) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000003 BTC.
Bitcoin Atom Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Bitcoin Atom is a SegWit enabled Bitcoin fork that uses the SHA256 algorithm and is secured by utilizing the so-called hybrid consensus: both PoW and PoS. The BCA will also be using the lightning network swaps allowing for instant off-chain atomic swaps, which are cheaper and more useful for smaller transactions and have better privacy properties. “
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Atom
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Atom directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Atom should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitcoin Atom using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Atom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Atom and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.